ASU’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law is now in the Beus Center for Law & Society at 111. E. Taylor, between 1st and 2nd Street, just north of Van Buren St., in downtown Phoenix.
ASU Visitor Pay Parking: (spaces are limited)
- ASU Cronkite Center (CRONK) enter on Fillmore St. between Central Avenue and 1st Street. There are reserved parking spaces available for this event starting at 4PM. Tell the attendant that you are attending the ASU Law Canby Jr. Lecture (parking fees apply)
- University Central (UCENT) enter on Polk St. between Central Avenue and 1 st. Street.
Parking is $3.00 per hour or a maximum of $12.00 per day. Payable by credit/debit cards only. If these lots are full there are other parking lots available at:
- There is a privately owned $6/12 hour lot on the North Side of Fillmore between Central and 1st Street
- There are parking meters along the street that charge $1.50 an hour, but there is a 2-hour maximum time limit on those.
- Westin Hotel (Valet Only)
- Sheraton Hotel
- Chase Parking
- Herberger Theater