March 12-14, 2014
Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
Thank you to all the participants who helped make the Third Annual ASU-Arkfeld eDiscovery and Digital Evidence Conference a tremendous success!
Some of the hightlights of the conference included these sessions:
- A Conversation with Judge Shira A. Scheindlin on the Hottest Topics in eDiscovery
- Disposing of Zombie Data – Information Management Strategies that Really Work
- Collecting ESI – Because “How” Matters
- Review “TARTARe” – Cutting-Edge Use of Data Analytics to Get More from Raw Data
- The Ultimate 30(b)(6) “Free Fight” Challenge
- Developments in Cross Border eDiscovery – Exploring the Intersection of Privacy, Data Sharing and Compelled Disclosure
- Data Privacy and Security: Identifying, Preventing and Effectively Addressing Threats and Breaches
- All Rise! The Ultimate eDiscovery Judicial Roundtable
- BYOD and Social Media–Can the Chaos Evolve into Order?
- Truth be Told, 90% of Lawyers Are Likely Incompetent – Ethics 20/20