March 12-14, 2014
Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
Register now for the Third Annual ASU-Arkfeld eDiscovery and Digital Evidence Conference, the country’s premier spring eDiscovery conference.
Highlighting this year’s conference:
- Renowned eDiscovery jurists including Judges Shira A. Scheindlin, John Facciola and Craig Shaffer provide key insights and assistance on several panels
- Knowledgeable in-house counsel and eDiscovery specialists including, Robert Amicone from Office Depot, Tom Morrissey from Purdue Pharma, Kit Goetz from Qualcomm, and many others
- Distinguished outside counsel including Robert Singleton from Squire Sanders, Mark Sidoti from Gibbons, Joy Woller from Lewis Roca Rothgerber, Maura Grossman from Wachtell, and Ariana Tadler from Milberg, among others
- Dedicated litigation support professionals including Tom O’Connor, Steven Goldstein and Anne Kershaw
We invite you to join us for what promises to be our best yet!
- Stimulating and interactive dialogue with renowned thought leaders
- Affordable, inclusive conference fees for you and all members of your organization
- First access to our innovative eDiscovery “call for papers” and “Ted Talks”
- Superb instructional facilities on the Arizona State University campus
Not only is it affordable, but there’s no better time to visit the beautiful Grand Canyon State than in the spring, when you can catch a spring training game, play golf and tennis at world-class venues or simply bask in the sun around the pool.
Earn up to 15 hours of CLE!
Receive an Early Bird Discount by registering now: