Every year the ASU-Arkfeld eDiscovery and Digital Evidence Conference grows and brings together a diverse group of nearly 200 lawyers, paralegals, corporate professionals, IT and litigation support staff, students, academics, and technologists.
If you are interested in our sponsorship opportunities, contact Lori Kirstein at Lori@arkfeld.com for complete details on our sponsorship packages and other options for getting involved!
There are a variety of sponsorship packages available, and all can be tailored to fit your needs and goals. Some benefits of sponsorship include recognition on our website, marketing materials, and programs, space to showcase your organization at the conference, discount codes to share with your partners and customers, and more! Limited opportunities include branded conference swag and sole featured sponsorship of a lunch or evening reception.
*NEW ADDITION: option for a Specialized Webinar!
Thank you to our 2016 Sponsors!
USB Pen Sponsor
*New Addition: We have added a high-level marketing option to our Sponsorship opportunities for the 2016 ASU-Arkfeld eDiscovery Conference! You now have the option to add a Specialized Webinar to any sponsorship package, providing extreme visibility and a unique marketing tool.
What the Specialized Webinar is:
- One Sponsor Company sponsors one specific Webinar with Michael Arkfeld.
- The Sponsor Company would have one representative appear on the webinar.
- The company would have input into the choice of Subject Matter and Speakers. This allows the Sponsor Company to have some say in how the Webinar will directly pinpoint their marketing.
- The Sponsor Company has input into the scheduling of the Webinar.
- The recorded webinar will be hosted on the eDiscovery Education Center’s web site and will be available for one year for referral by the Sponsor.
- Email and Website Marketing: Logo will be placed on email and website announcements regarding the specific Webinar offering.
- Announcement will be sent to over 15,000 email subscribers
- Attendee Sales Leads: Sponsor will be provided with the list of all attendees who sign up for the broadcast.
- The Webinar will take place within the year following the Conference
Contact us soon to learn more and to maximize your sponsorship returns! Contact Sponsorship Manager Lori Kirstein at Lori@arkfeld.com with your sponsorship questions.