thursday, oct. 6, 2011
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
Memorial Union Alumni Lounge, Room 202
thanks for your interest, however this event is sold out.
This event will bring together leading public health officials, attorneys and practitioners across the 11 states of the Western Region of the Public Health Law Network to examine and discuss areas of law and policy that promote, protect and improve the public’s health.
Invited guests and participants will have opportunities to provide their input on key public health law topics, build partnerships among colleagues across states and learn about core areas of legal technical assistance capacity in the Western Region.
Who Should Attend:
- Public health officials, attorneys and practitioners
- Legislators and staff working with public health issues
- Attorneys representing hospitals, health care providers, health advocacy organizations and others interested in the role of law and public health
- Physicians, nurses and others in public health and clinical practices
- Scholars, researchers and students focusing on health care, public health practice and public health law or policy
For more information about the Public Health Law Network, visit publichealthlawnetwork.org.